Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank you all!! | {las vegas photographer}

As I wrap up the last of my sessions for the year and deliver all the holiday cards and prints to my clients I am beginning to feel nostalgic about the year that has past and look fondly towards the new year ahead. Please don't get me wrong, I know that there are still 20 days left in 2009 and time moves quickly enough on it's own. I am certainly not trying to speed it up. It is just that with the holidays upon us I have been reflecting on the year that has past. I have met so many loving families, adorable babies, beautiful children and lovely teenagers in 2009. I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has been in front of my camera lens over the past twelve months. It has been my honor to photograph you all!


My career gives me such immense pleasure and I can’t imagine doing anything else! I get to meet so many great people and spend my days playing with children. The end result is capturing amazing, precious moments for so many families. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the tears of joy as a parent views a portrait of their child, knowing that they will look at that picture countless times over the years and always remember with joy in their hearts that moment in time. It reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:


“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
~ Aaron Siskind


I always think of a new year as a time for new beginnings. As we move into this next year I have been working on some exciting new things. A bit of a new look to my website, an all new blog and, of course, new 2010 pricing that will include new products and packages that I have never offered before. I will also be announcing some work that I will be doing with some wonderful charity organizations. I feel so blessed and so lucky and it really brings me great joy to give back. I hope that you will all join me over the next few weeks to see these new things take hold.

I want to thank everyone who has given me the opportunity to capture their memories of the past year. As the new year blossoms, may the journey of your life be fragrant with new opportunities, your days be bright with new hopes and your heart be happy with love!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!






No comments:

Post a Comment