Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bella Bellissima | {Las Vegas Baby Photographer}

**Warning**

Serious cuteness ahead! If you are not ready to have a baby right now you might want to stop reading this blog post!


We have two boys and we couldn't love them any more than we already do. Our family is perfect and we are done having kids. I have never been more sure of anything. However, after sweet, little 2 month old Bella left my studio I found myself thinking...well, maybe we SHOULD have just one more. I seriously had to talk myself down! She is just that adorable!

So here is a small peek of the adorable Bella, she is absolutely stunning! I am having a lot of trouble narrowing down her pictures to a reasonable number...I love so many of them. It even took me an extra day to get this blog written because I couldn't make a decision about which images to sneak peek. Thank you so much Peter and Alicia for letting me taking pictures of your beautiful family!







1 comment: